This visa can be applied for by foreign nationals who have obtained a long-term residence permit for the Kingdom of Netherlands on a permanent basis but temporarily have no valid residence document because it has be stolen or lost or has expired during a stay abroad.
Visa fees applicable with effect from 17 June 2019 for various visa types are listed in the table below:-
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in PKR|
|Children (between 6 - 12 Years)||35||6100|
|Children up to 6 years||Gratis||Gratis|
The Schengen visa fee will be waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- Children under 6 years;
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research;
- representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations.
The Schengen visa fee may be waived for:
- holders of diplomatic and service passports;
- participants aged 25 years or less in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events, organised by non-profit organisations.
Low Tariff Schengen Visa Fee (€ 35) applies for citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kosovo and Russia and for non-biometric passport holders from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Georgia and Ukraine (for biometric passport holders the visa fee is waived).
- The applicable visa fee in Pakistan Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. The visa fee needs to be paid in cash when submitting the application and is subject to change without prior notice.
- In addition to the Visa processing fee stated in Fee table above, Gerry’s service charges PKR 3312 (€19,-) per application. As of the 23 May 2019, the Service Fee has to be paid online when scheduling an appointment to submit the application; without pre-payment of the service fee, you will not be able to secure an appointment. For more information about the pre-payment of the service fees, click here
- The SMS service is also available at Rs. 315/- per application. This is an optional service.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Complete the online Schengen visa application form, print it out and take it to your appointment. It is strongly recommended to complete the form using the online portal instead of the paper format.
- The portal will guide you through the application questions and will make sure you do not forget to enter any necessary values.
Checklists can be found here
*Please note: You are requested to submit all documents on A4 sized paper. Please also use a minimal amount of staples to keep the submitted pages together.
One photograph must be submitted with each application. As per the following instructions
The legal processing time for a Schengen visa is 15 calendar days. Applicants are strongly advised to make an appointment well in advance of the travel date so that their application is submitted at VFS at least 3 to 4 weeks before the travel date but no earlier than three (3) months prior to their departure to the Netherlands. Please be aware that in the run-up to holidays (generally the period March up to and including July) and festive seasons the waiting time to get an appointment increases considerably.
Please note: In individual cases the processing time may be extended from 15 days up to a maximum of 30 or 60 days. After applying for your visa, you will not be able to borrow your passport back while your visa application is being processed.
Also, kindly only make travel plans that you can cancel until your passport has been returned to you.
If you wish to apply for a Netherlands Visa, you can download the Visa Application Form here.